Simple, UI driven Alerting for Elasticsearch®
- Create and manage alerts using UI, No scripting required.
- Simple installation, quick configuration, faster deployment
- Identify root cause for anomalies in minutes reports
Skedler Alerts works with:
Now, Devops can automate alerts easily and
focus on more important things
Setup takes just a few minutes
Easy-to-use design requires minimal support
No complex script maintenance
Skedler was developed by Devops for Devops using Elasticsearch. We were frustrated by the limited choices: expensive pack with non-alerting features that we didn’t need or spend time maintaining unwieldy open source scripts.
We began to wonder - what if there was an easier and affordable way to automate the sending of reports to stakeholders? Skedler was built to make this process painless. Avoid expensive software and eliminate time-consuming home-grown scripts so that you can focus on delivering services at a higher velocity.
You can customize alerts
Create alerts rapidly with templates. Send personalized alerts using email or Slack. Integrate alerts with your app using webhooks. Drilldown and identify root cause events for alerts within minutes.
- Alert creation takes less than a minute
- Send alerts via email or #slack or webhooks
- Drilldown quickly to abnormal data and take corrective actions
Simplify alerting in single and multi-tenant environments
|For code-free alert automation of single tenant ELK clusters||For code-free alert automation of multi-tenant ELK clusters|
|No-code, easy to use UI for managing alerts||Yes||Yes|
|Rule Templates for Spikes, Flatlines, New Events, Repeat Events, and Thresholds||Yes||Yes|
|Flexible filters and scheduling options||Yes||Yes|
|Notify users using email and Slack||Yes||Yes|
|Drilldown to root cause events with Elasticsearch or Kibana® queries||Yes||Yes|
|Integrate with applications using Webhooks||Yes||Yes|
|Multi-tenancy (Spaces/Organization support)||Yes|
|Number of Alerts||100||Unlimited|
|Number of Elasticsearch Nodes||Unlimited*||Unlimited*|
|Pricing||Get a Quote|
1 Skedler Instance connects to 1 ELK cluster and 1 Grafana cluster
* Flexible pricing available for smaller 1 and 3 node Elasticsearch clusters
All Editions run on Linux and Windows
Skedler is also available as docker and AWS AMI images
The Only Solution That Even Non-Technical Users Can Use
- Fastest: quick to deploy, simple set-up
- Create flexible alerts with ease without any coding
- Create complex alerts fast without any coding
- Drilldown to root cause data
- Attach data to notifications
- Works with ELK, Opendistro
- Supports 3rd party security plugins(Searchguard etc)
You’re just a click away from the Skedler team.
Just Getting Started?
Jump-start your Skedler journey with free technical help from a Skedler expert.