We are pleased to announce the availability of Skedler Version 2.6. It includes new features and bug fixes. New features include:
- Email reports using Amazon SES which are now supported as an email provider in Skedler.
- Skedler v2.6 now supports the following new versions of Elastic stack on both Linux and Windows:
- Elasticsearch version 1.7 to 5.1.1
- Kibana version from 4.1.x to 5.1.1
- Shield/Security supported from 1.0 to 2.4.1
- Kibana Shield plugin supported up to 2.2.1
View our latest release notes here.
Skedler Plugin for Kibana is Coming Soon
By popular demand, we are reintroducing the Skedler Plugin for Kibana. It will include features of Skedler 2.6 and will work with Kibana 5.1. The plugin will be available in Standard, Advanced and Premier Editions and will be a separately licensed module.
Interested in being the first to use the Skedler Plugin? Email us at email@example.com and we will get in touch with you as soon as it becomes available!
Tip of the Month
How can I migrate my Skedler license to another server when I have already deployed Skedler on another server? This is a common question from our customers and is easy to do. Check out this how-to article on migrating your Skedler licenses.
Ready to start saving time by creating, scheduling and distributing Kibana reports automatically? Try Skedler free for 21 days.